I thought I'd let CASLLers know that there are some new things on the
Inkshed site -- mainly, Roger Graves has edited -- quite elegantly and
readably, IMHO -- last fall's discussion of whether there's anything we
could call a Canadian tradition of teaching writing.

It's linked to the main page, just below the link to the discussion of
professional writing and the current print Newsletter.  There are some
other new items on the page; poke around. And if it occurs to you that
you've got something to say about one of the edited discussions, please
post it to CASLL.  (And if you have a Web site, let me know and I'll add
it to the list of Inkshedders' links.)

The site is at

        http://www.stthomasu.ca/inkshed

                                  -- Russ
--
                                __|~_
Russell A. Hunt            __|~_)_ __)_|~_           Aquinas Chair