Here are the logisitcs of what I see as the solution: we opt for a
(perhaps) less  aestheically pleasing print edition and create one version
that is both online and  print version. If the newsletter were produced in
Word using web-page files, we could print copies of it as needed and post
a version of this directly to the web: One process, two products. IF I
survive the tenure process, I'd be willing to work on this part of
the editor's work (I'll know by
June). What are the other parts of the job?

Roger Graves
Assistant Professor
Department of English, DePaul University