For generating content, Rick's suggestion about edited versions of on-line discussion sounds good to me too. It would solve the problem of chasing people for copy, it would ensure that the points of the on-line discussions don't get lost in the criss-crossing maze of voices as they do now, and it would provide a welcome opportunity for subsequent discussion of those ideas for people like me because usually, by the time I figure out what the topic is the first time, it's not the topic anymore. And maybe once people know their ideas will eventually be sorted into some kind of order, and that it's OK to be disorderly the first time around, there will be more contributions to the original discussions. With luck the problem could become too much copy, instead of not enough.