Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 17:18:41 -0500
From: Cheryl L Stafford <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Renaissance Dance Classes

Please excuse multiple postings.

***  ANNOUNCEMENT  ***

After many months of people asking, and me looking for suitable space,
I am happy to say that Renaissance Dance Classes can now begin in the
Washington DC area!!!

They will be taught by Cheryl Stafford, and held on Monday nights 8-9pm,
at the Musical Theatre Center in Rockville, MD. The Musical Theatre
Center (MTC) is located on the second floor of the Wintergreen Shopping
Center on
Rt. 355 (Rockville Pike), just south of the huge "Marlo" furniture store,
and north of Congressional Plaza.  The center has four studios and we
will be in Studio 2.  Please bring dance shoes and comfortable clothes,
if not dance clothes.

Classes will be only $80 for 10 classes, or $10/class if you wish to come
on a "drop-in" basis, and the first ten week session will run from
February 8 - April 12.

Please email [log in to unmask], or phone/fax 301-330-0072 with your

name, address, phone, fax, email (whatever) and your
interest/availability for
classes.  (and if you need more detailed directions)

Musicians - Please let me know if you wish to play and/or take class.
We can be very flexible.

I look forward to seeing all of you, and please spread the word!!!

Thank you,
Cheryl Stafford

P.S. Baroque Dance students -- I'm checking to see if they have space
available for our Tuesday class as well.  I think they do :)