Although I never met Peter, who lived his life in Nova Scotia, I can say
that I knew him through the magic of this list & e-mail. His wife,
Moira, came alive to me through her pages on the Parkinson's webring &
they were both an inspiration to me. While I mourn the loss of this
quietly remarkable man, I am happy that he is reunited  with his beloved
Moria. I would like to share the last sentence that he wrote to me: "I
think all Parkinsonians are special as I have seen time and time again
through the Parkinson's List."  Rest in peace, Peter, your kind soul &
generous nature will be sorely missed.

--
Joan E. Snyder (47-8-10) <[log in to unmask]>
"A man sits as many risks as he runs."  H.D. Thoreau