Rachel Carras wrote:

> He refuses to take his anti-depressent as he feels less like a man on
> them. He looks for reasons to be angry and tells me I irritate  him.  I
> am looking for help and hope someone will speak to me on this.

Rachel,

Was your husband behaving this way before the antidepressants were
started?  Sometimes antidepressants can cause such behavior,
especially if there might be an underlying mood disorder.  Please
take your husband to a good psychiatrist who can evaluate him for a
mood disorder which might be separate and distinct from his
Parkinson's disease.

Best,

Bob

ROBERT A. FINK, M. D., F.A.C.S.
Neurological Surgery
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, CA  94704-2636  USA
Phone:  (510) 849-2555   FAX:  (510) 849-2557

WWW:  <http://www.dovecom.com/rafink/>

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"