Hello Ivan,

I am pleased as is my dear friend Camilla
to read that you are pursuing the Lifeline Emergency Response system.
Please , my friend , relax about the interview .  it is not an adversary
procedure .  The people who are involved in this are on your side ,  No
confrontations.  They want to know the names and telephone numbers of 3
people whom you will choose who you feel could respond to your home if
contacted on an emergncy basis by Lifeline.  And you may change this
info at any time.  If , for any reason , none of those people when
notified are able to respond to you, then Lifeline will call the
appropriate emergency unit be it police , fire , or life squad.

Years ago , the system malfunctioned, and while one of my friends and
the subsequent policeman were talking and happy that I would be okay,
the life  squad came roaring into my driveway with their lights
flashing.  Rather have too much than too little.  Lifeline handles about
13000 calls a day and only about 100 ar e emergencies.  The button is
very ,v ery sensitive .  i wear mine on my wrist!1

Good Luck and we will not worry so much about you now and I too get very
frustrated with my caregivers.

Relax and enjoy.,
Myron