The danger of trusting anyone who seems to be sincere, is illustrated by
something that happened to my son.  He returned from a vacation to find a flat
tire on his Cherokee, which has 9000 miles on it.  He called the road service,
they installed the spare.  He took the damaged tire to the tire dealer, who
tried to convince him that the hole, made by a small nail and NOT on the side-
wall, could not be repaired, and he needed to spend $140 for a new tire.  He
is a straight A student at G.W. U. Grad.  School , (pardon my bragging) but
was ALMOST taken in because he had a coupon for a free tire repair!  If HE
could be hoodwinked, or even come close, imagine how many can be taken in by
dishonest people who prey on the sick and disabled, who have the upper hand
using confusing medical lingo and trickery?  We must always be wary of
anything that sounds too good to be true, although it is also foolish not to
do plenty of reading and listening, in case something good does come along in
the way of a cure.
Ken