Ken and Darwin, I have been reading the obituaries since the '70's when I
worked with elderly clients whose names often appeared.  Now, I continue
that habit to encourage myself that I am still in the age group of adults
who are seldom listed there.  As to crosswords and word jumbles, I confess
I often save them until the next day in order to have the answer key
available(only after much hard effort to think of the word on my own).
Mental or physical exercise is important for pwp and the population as a
whole. Now where is the Sunday crossword puzzle.....

Jeanette Fuhr 48/47/44?