--------------6861E1A0843A1DF945392BFE

Date: Mon, 04 Jan 1999 11:37:28 -0500
From: "Nancy D. Mullen" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Help

    Hi

Please I am not use to doing this , but My Home health Aide,   Felicia
Tucker -27 yrs. old
has had initially a mild stroke.  She has no health insurance,and has 7
children.  The doctors now says they found something on her brain.   She
sees the physician on tomorrow ,Tuesday.

I understand this is a Parkinson's List, however, please keep her amd her
family in ur prayers.  Also, I know this would brighten her day immensely.
If u have time could u send little notes to show our cheering for her
recovery??  Icq, Bluemountain, are two url that u can find cards at.

The cards for felicia would mean so much to her.   Send the cards to
[log in to unmask]    OR      [log in to unmask]

thank you so much,
Nancy Mullen

--------------6861E1A0843A1DF945392BFE--