hi victoria and happy new year!

At 02:05 1998/12/30 EST, you wrote:
>Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 17:37:39 -0500
>From: Victoria Nordli <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Larry King Transcript
>
>Janet,
>
>if you have a copy of Larry King Transcript
>about ALS would you please e-mail it to me?
>I did not see it posted on PD list and would
>really like to read it.  Hope it's in plain
>text.  I cannot open attached files.
>
>Also, is there a transcript for the Leeza
>show available?
>
>Thanks.  Happy New Year.
>
>Victoria Nordli cg

sorry to be so late in replying, victoria
i haven't been using aol much and didn't check it over the holidays

i don't have the transcripts you mention and haven't seen them posted
so i'm sending a copy of this message to the list
to see if anyone else can help out

all the best

janet

janet paterson - 51 now /41 dx /37 onset - almonte/ontario/canada