As implausible as this cure may seem, I hope we continue to have stories of
healings being posted here, until it becomes reality, and a verifiable one.
I personally have no doubt as to the possibility of this scenario (i.e., PD
being cured), altho' this particular story may/may not represent a valid
example.  It's funny, ever since I started pushing this idea, many positive
things have occurred, such as sciemtists' discovery that the brain really
can repair itself.  New Agers call that "Synchronicity" when things start to
happen in such a manner.  Some others call it coincidence, some luck, but I
see a trend starting.  Just recently, even on the "Hour of Healing" show,
they've been giving words about tremors being healed, and have had a few
people with PD call in to say theirs had stopped.  That reprieve may prove
to be temporary, as we all experience that at times, but then again, maybe
not.  Maybe they were cured.

Generally, I am not one to make New Year's resolutions, but this year is an
exception, cuz I've got a doozy.  By the end of 1999, if not before, I
intend to report to this list a story of my own "miraculous" healing.  While
some may question the "miraculous" part of it, I will do the healing part.
In fact, using a suggestion given on the "Hour of Healing" show, where one
should envision outcomes yet to be, as if they already were, my daily
meditation all this year will be the following mantra, "I AM healed of the
Lord."  Not, "God, please heal me," but "I AM healed" in the past tense.  As
they say on the show, when you pray for something, and especially when one
or more do, God first answers it in the spirit realm.  Through your faith
and your acceptance of whatever you've asked for, you then manifest it in
the physical world.  Faith (or thought) is that which manifests that in the
spirit world, into the physical.  Almost sounds New Agey, and I personally
believe both perspectives (Christian & New Age) are actually doing exactly
the same thing, altho' many would disagree.  Both are manipulating and
creating reality, literally, using basically the same methods, but with
different names.

This is going to be an exciting year!

Wendy Tebay

"I AM Healed of the Lord"

(that's my new sign-off.  It's going up on my refrigerator, above my desk,
on my forehead, or wherever I can put it, so I'm constantly reminded of it.)