I am not necessarily new to the list just new AGAIN to the list.

I have been absent for the last 2 years from the list - I left it just before
leaving for the University of Colorado and the Good Samaritan Hospital in Los
Angeles when we spent a week in each place researching the fetal tissue
implantation for Tom who has had PD for 12 years now.  He is 59 at this time.

We did not do the surgery and I never got back on the list to tell everyone
how it went until now.

I will not take the time right now to do so unless there is an interest of
which you can write to me and I will do so.

At this time Tom is up to about 27 or so pills a day -

Sinemet  - 8-10 per day- 25/100  every two hours or so
Amantadine - 2 per day
Parlodel - 8 per day 2 - 5 mg tablets 4 x day
Lorazepam       as needed 2-4 per day
Clonepin - 2 before bed
Serzone - 2 - 200 mg tablets before bed
Ritalin - 2 per day one in AM one at noon 10 mg tablets

I think that is about it.

He has so many mood problems that it is impossible to maintain a reasonable
life sometimes.  Lots of counseling along with doctoring.

I think he is doing pretty good in spite of everything though.  He thinks he
is on a crash course before he can't do anything anymore.

I will post from time to time if I feel I can add anything to what is being
discussed.

Hope all is well with all of you.

Sheila De Vine
CG/Tom/59/47