FIRST ya read it in People Magazine, THEN ya saw it on your local TV
stations, SOON there'll be a mini-series, and THEN there's gonna be a
movie!  Liz Taylor will host a star-filled benefit, with Christopher
Reeves making a guest appearance AND he'll have a cameo part in the
movie.

WAIT!  THERE'S MORE!  Tom Hanks will play Robin Elliott and Dennis
Rodman will play Janet Reno.  The role of Mother Teresa is still
being cast, but rumor has it that popular contenders are Camilla
Flintermann, Judith Richards, and Janet Patterson. (tho there's some
question regarding the suitability of Ms. Patterson for this role, as
it HAS been suggested that no doubt she'd spend a lotta time poking
holes in puffed up Cyberspace snake-oil-salesmen-types, and debunking
urban legends while tweaking the respective tails of assorted
sleeping tigers (GO JANET, GO!) <giggle>

Finally plans are in the offing to create a "Parkinson's Sitcom,"
which will start production as soon as a cure is announced (don't
hold your breath for THIS one, folks!)

News at 11....

Barb Mallut