Earlier today, one of our listmembers sent me the sad news that Peter
Kidd died of a heart attack.  Both Peter and his wife, Moira McPherson
had been on our list almost from the beginning.  Not too long ago, Moira
(the pwp) died of cancer.  If you look on Jerry Finch's web ring you will
see Peter's tribute to Moira.  Now he has joined her.

Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing