 I knew if I built it the PD community would find a use for it. What am I
talking about... The National Database for Parkinson support groups.

I am excited because a gene study program  (which also posted seperately on
the list) with NIH funding has asked me if I could produce mailing labels for
the complete database which now has 2690 entries. I can make the labels for
the complete base for about 6-8 cents per label.

There is no cost if a support group requests a list of of the groups in their
state or an adjacent state.

Dale Severance
1 Handhewn Way
Manlius, NY. 13104

PS I still have about 30 individual groups to mail copies to and also to all
the groups in OHIO. Please be paient I have not forgotten you.