Dear List members

I am very sad to hear of the sudden death of Peter Kidd. Although I never
met him except via this List, he and I exchanged letters and he wrote a
wonderful piece about losing his dear wife which I had planned to use in
our Newsletter (and have not as yet). We felt "connected" because we had
both/all spent time in both Jamaica and Winnipeg. He sent me photos of his
lovely family too. I know that he and Moira both worked very hard for their
local PD community.
My sympathies to those of you who knew and loved him. And to his family I
send condolences.

Sincerely

Joy Graham

Perhaps if his boys don't mind, I could ask that the piece Peter wrote
about losing Moira could be put on the List?  I hope they will read this
and let me know.