I will forward the messages to the Nova Scotia Division Office
which has email etc
I will also collectthem in a file for the family and the Halifax
chapter.

Many years ago Moira and Peter were involved in bringing Nova Scotia
support groups into the Parkinson Foundation of Canada. Later, when
I was first president of the Newfoundland and Labrador chapter of
the Parkinson Foundation they were always helpful. Moira went to
california for her pallidotomy. Talking to Moira gave me courage and
I had a pallidotomy in Toronto. Then Moira was gone.
 Peter and I kept in touch by e-mail and by exchanging our Parkinson
newsletters. Moira's two sons enjoyed some good trips in the past year.
The three of them were coping with change and sadness as Moira had.  The
future looked good.
- Now there are two and our hearts go out to them
Anne Rutherford