I spoke this morniing to Nicky Hooses,producer of the Lehrer Hour.  It is
fallling into place - she wants to to the interview tomorrow,
                                        but.........

       she wants to interview ME!
This is absurd. I dont mind tagging along, playing second fiddle,

But IVAN IS THE STAR  OF THE SHOW.

Ivan has the story to tell, Ivan has the  PD purpose built house, Ivan has the
knowledge at his fingertips,Ivan is one of the ablest advocates we have, and
Ivan should get credit and recognition for all that.

So come on fellas,
                 call Nicky Hoose at

                                     703 998 1864

                                                    and tell her
That Ivan needs to be on the show
And that if  they cant get a camera crew to Maine, maybe they can bring Ivan
and a caregiver to Washington.
But the importantt thing is that Ivan's is the other story, the one that MJF
didnt tell. And  it is important that Ivan should tell it.

Thanks
Hilary Blue