Hello to all and Happy New Year;

My mother, Marta, age 72/5, is taking Sinemet 25/100 three times a day,
1 tab in the AM, 1/2 tab at noon and PM.  Along with Requip .25 mg two
tabs 3 times a day and one Zoloft 25 mg at bedtime. Mom is at a level
with PD, which I think would be called stage 3 or 4. The REQUIP was just
recently given to her along with the Sinemet. She has been on Requip now
for 4 weeks. Since on Requip Mom has fallen several times and complains
of being dizzy. I know being dizzy is a side effect, however my question
to all of you who may know is this: According to my research on Requip,
it states that it is meant for the early symptoms of PD. Mom is beyond
the early stages. What are your thoughts on this?
Mom is also going to Sunnyvale to the Parkinson's Institute to see Dr.
Tetrud in another 10 days. Has anyone on this list experienced a visit
there?

Thank you all for taking the time to read my message. I have enjoyed the
information exchanges in the past. You are all quite the group to hang
out with.

Thanks again

Natasha -daughter to Marta 72/5