        Over the last couple days as I have had some time in Conn. on the=

occasion of my father-in-laws death I have had the opportunity to skim
through over 200 Parkinson Digest files that I have saved over the months=

but had not had a chance to read.

        I especially appreciate the articles posted concerning new
developments/discoveries in science or medicine that impact those of us
with Parkinson's Disease. =

        I just want to go on record as publicly offering a big THANK YOU =

to Judith Richards, Joe Bruman, John Cottingham, and  Brian Collins among=

others for their regular postings on the Parkinson's Digest.

With appreciation for new knowledge gained,
Don Berns

Don Berns D.Min. 51/18
110 Delano Dr.
Pittsburgh, PA 15236