I just hung up from a call from Nicky Hoose, who explained the time/money
constraints for this particular segment. However she said she had talked
with Ivan and hoped there would be other chances to tell his story
(realizing the broader application of it) such as PD minth.
I suggested maybe they could use a clip from Ivan's local TV shows, and she
will call him to see about this---bottom line, she is sympathetic and
interested, and may be able to do something later on, if "the bean
counters" allow it.

       Camilla Flintermann,                             <[log in to unmask]>

 http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm  My Home Page

             "  Knowing when to insist, and when to let be,
               is,perhaps, a lifetime learning experience  ."
                              --Mary McCurry