Dear List Memebers:

Yesterday morning there was a promo on TV regarding a segment that was to
be aired last night about a 13 year old boy that has Parkinson's disease.
Unfortunately, the segment did not run.  NPF just learned from the producer
of Inside Edition that the promo ran in error and as of this morning, the
air date for that segment has not yet been determined.  Also, I
inadvertantly listed NBC as the station, however, Inside Edition is on the
Fox Network. As soon as we learn of the correct air date we will let you
know.

Sincerely,

Bonnie Cunningham
NPF