to val archer:

At 23:26 1999/01/01 -0500, you wrote, part:
>Financial gain is not my motivation

why did you join the parkinson's disease information exchange network?
if you know of anyone with parkinson's disease who has been 'healed'
please give us their names and phone numbers
i, for one, would be more than happy to hear their stories personally

>you'll see from my web site that profits on the sprouter
>will go to micro-enterprises for "the poorest of the poor."

i would like more information on this program:
why does the sprouter cost over 200 dollars?
how are the profits calculated?
how are the 'poor' recipients determined?

i am confused by your signature:
>http://www.gogreen.org - a business that cares -
>get computers to 'the poor' -
>when you get free of pain with Mother Nature

i thought the '.org' on a web site designation
was restricted to non-profit organisations:
is 'gogreen.org' a government-registered non-profit entity?
who are your auditors?
do you have financial statements?

what does your business 'care' about, specifically?
isn't a 'business' intrinsically 'for-profit'
regardless of how much it cares?

how does your 'computers to the poor' program work?
who supplies the computers?
who determines the recipients?

janet

janet paterson - 51 now /41 dx /37 onset - almonte/ontario/canada