hi all

camilla and i both received this message from a cyber-sibling
in re our messages to rachel about her safety

i asked if i could share it with you all anonymously
[i said that i think it's important
to emphasize the safety issue here]
and was given permission

janet

----------------------
Dear Janet and Camilla,

This may seem odd for me to send you a "thank you"  for responding
to Rachel's concerns, and I thought it over for a while and decided
I would because we don't now how far reaching our efforts are unless
the people that benefit say so!

I was married to a man with a violent temper for 10 years, and the
fear welled up unexpectedly when I read Rachel's post.  I guess even
though it has been 14 years since the divorce and being away from
him, the conditioning is hard to lose.

I was frightened for her and wanted to yell -- GET OUT OF THERE NOW!
( Somehow I don't think it would have been what she needed. )
I was relieved to see your responses.

anonymous

janet paterson - 51 now /41 dx /37 onset - almonte/ontario/canada
<http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/index.htm>