Dear List members:

The mother of the boy with Parkinson's spoke with Melinda Brown, NPF's
Director of Communications, a short while ago and relayed that the segment
on her son is scheduled to be aired on Inside Edition today, 1/6/99, on the
Fox network.  Please check your local listings as the times vary from
location to location.  Hopefully, this kind of publicity will again alert
the public that Parkinson's can and does affect anyone and we all must join
together and fight this awful disease. I apologize for any inconvenience my

Happy New Year to all!

Bonnie Cunningham
NPF