I have had several of them. It did feel as if someone were sitting on my
chest. Other than that OK. There was always a technician in the room and
usually a cardiology resident, either in the room or walking from
patient to patient. It is difficult to compare experiences ask your
doctor. I was in a hospital which does a lot of cardiac business. They
don't fool around.  Actually I don't know of any hospital that does
ignor patients, sometimes we feel as if things could have been better,
perhaps so, but I have always received good care where ever I go. Good
Luck Nita