Dear List members,

Well the Lehrer News hour interview is over. I don't know what I said, or how
they will edit it.  They were mainly concerned with Michael J Fox and my
children. And of course I went into a big freeze in the middle. They were
patient and understanding. I hope I didnt do anthing dire and dreadful and
that I presented a positive view point.. But I guess a lot depends on their
editing. And I hope I didnt sound too foolish. Well, there is nothing I can do
now exceot hope that it was good.  It will be aired in about two or three
weeks, I will let you know as soon as I do.

Hilary Blue