hi to brenda sparrow and will johnston and all

will johnston wrote to me privately
in re the medications used for the stress test
that brenda sparrow is concerned about

i felt it was important to share his experience,
but first, this:

i'm flattered by the trust implicit in the questions
and am happy to 'do the digging' for anyone who asks
[however, my digging domain is limited [hah!] to the internet]

but i feel the need to re-iterate my qualifications:
1. i am indefatigably nosy; i love 'digging' for information
2. i love to mull and wonder and think things through
3. i have parkinson's disease

in other words in re medications and medicos
and especially cardiology
my qualifications are:
1. zip
2. nada
3. zilch

At 12:34 1999/01/02 -0500, will wrote:
>My experience with Persantine was  a real downer...
>but it was temporary. I was given O2 and then an
>injection of "???" which brought me back to
>functioning.  I asked what it was I was given but
>never got a straight answer. Would atropine counter
>the effects of the persantine?
>Will

gee will, i don't know... but i'll go dig!

love

janet

janet paterson - 51 now /41 dx /37 onset - almonte/ontario/canada