hi barb

At 23:26 1999/01/02 -0800, you wrote, in part:
>Janet et al.....

just who is Al, anyway?

>For those who may have missed Janet's post listing the
>two TOTALLY and outrageously tongue-in-cheek URLS, both follow:
>
>An Interactive Guide to the Chia Pet Zoo
><http://www.accessone.com/~jonathin/dmain.htm>
>
>Joseph Enterprises Interactive
><http://www.chiapet.com/>

barb, i beg to differ with you!
pleeeese?

the Joseph Enterprises site is most assuredly NOT tongue-in-cheek:
they are the true-blue originators and manufacturers of
Chia-Pets
[registered trademark]
and other innovative products
[and no, i have no financial interest in them]

personally, i found it invigorating and energising to visit a web-site
which is so blatantly, honestly, in-your-face commercial:
'here is our product: if you want it, send money'

whew! what a breath of fresh air! hey! my symptoms are gone!
laughter really is the best medicine!

love

janet

janet paterson - 51 now /41 dx /37 onset - almonte/ontario/canada