Hi,
   I'm trying to get my Dad some meds throught the VA.  They live in NJ and
have filled out the initial paper work,  Now I'm soing the financial
statement.  They live near the Hackensack VA.  I've gotten two stories, one
that he has to go to East Orange to get his picture id, and the other that he
can just go to Hackensack and get his meds.  Anyone been through this?
  East Orange would be about an hour away, and he's not with it
mentally...when they go in the car he tries to get out because he thinks he is
being kidnapped.
Thanks,
   Sue, daughter of Rocky 75/18