Hi Barb,

I've just returned from 5 months with no computer to find the LIST
intact and you're still in charge of the important stuff......

You wrote:
> Youuuuuuu Whooooooooo.......

> All youse engineering-nit-picking-love-them-numbers-type-guys
> are worrying about  the WRONG THING with your "what year is
> the REAL millenium year" posts.

SNIP

> The MOST important thing about the Year 2000 is NOT what it's called
> or what's gonna happen to yer 'puter, but what you're gonna WEAR TO
> THE PARTY!

> Shhhhhhhhsh!  GET REAL, fellas!  <wee smirk> (and a giggle)

> Barb Mallut

Well Barb, you certainly have this one right!!  Who cares that the
engineers and the "others" are each correct from their individual
perspectives........ Lets get ready fer the parties!!

I just glanced through my 10,000 back e-mails and see I missed your
spot on the tube.  Betcha looked great!

Catcha later.......Murray