[log in to unmask] writes:

<< My question is, Does anyone have any ideas of how I could possibly keep the
Sineme
 > t down?  Or have any of you parkys had a similar experience? >>

When I was going through chemotherapy for breast cancer ten years ago, I got
an anti nausea medicine called Compazine in a suppository form so that I could
get my pills in to do the work.  Ask you doctor if there is anything like that
available now.

My husband is the PWP.  He does not use the computer so I write and read for
him.  I find this list very interesting.  We grow and develop show dahlias, so
Gordie is kept busy even though he had to slow the dahlia business down.  The
mail order of tubers got to be too much.  With my heart rhythm problem and my
diabetes, I could not help as much as I used to.  Gordie also had cancer a
year before me for Lymphoma and had high dose chemotherapy.  My question is if
anyone with Parkinson's has had or knows someone who has had chemotherapy
before the Parkinson's.  I have heard of drug induced Parkinson's but wonder
if anyone has any ideas about this.

Jeannie WA    for Gordie (62/dx 60)