well she got to come home. she will be on qxengen a take therapy for a
month. she told VIVIAN  she dads girl she will make it. girls sure know how
to soft soap there dads. lolo i am not aloud over but it for her best.
while i am giving out flours our CAMMILLA  had a right up about her. that
is Ohio national Parkinson news paper. good for her. i have a scanner but
don't know how to send it. nice CAMIL.  THIS IS WRONG BUT I WILL AS
(yelling again.) hows PETER? . DR CHARLEY gave some good advice.  DONI'S
sugar is all so down. thats all fo;ks as bugs bunny says.

                                                I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                             LOVE OF MY LIVE-52

                                   BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
                                    STAY OUT OF THE SNOW