--------------F75826A794AECD534DC9C383

Happy New Year everyone.  I have been going along for about a year just
taking 1200 ius a day, but today my Doctor put me on sinemet because I
am progressing with my symptoms.  I take 1 tab at 7:00 a.m. and 1 at
4:00 p.m.. It is slow acting.  I had one yesterday afternoon and could
hardly eat dinner my stomach was so upset and the same thing happened
this morning.  The prescription printout said side effects may go away.
Has anyone had problems with sinemet and if so do they finally go away
and if so how long did it take?  Another thing I feel is a stiffening
sensation around my mouth.
I would appreciate any answer.  I do want to give it a chance.

Thank you
Elizabeth 68/2

--------------F75826A794AECD534DC9C383

<HTML>
<FONT SIZE=-1>Happy New Year everyone.&nbsp; I have been going along for
about a year just taking 1200 ius a day, but today my Doctor put me on
sinemet because I am progressing with my symptoms.&nbsp; I take 1 tab at
7:00 a.m. and 1 at 4:00 p.m.. It is slow acting.&nbsp; I had one yesterday
afternoon and could hardly eat dinner my stomach was so upset and the same
thing happened this morning.&nbsp; The prescription printout said side
effects may go away.&nbsp; Has anyone had problems with sinemet and if
so do they finally go away and if so how long did it take?&nbsp; Another
thing I feel is a stiffening sensation around my mouth.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=-1>I would appreciate any answer.&nbsp; I do want to give
it a chance.</FONT><FONT SIZE=-1></FONT>

<P><FONT SIZE=-1>Thank you</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=-1>Elizabeth 68/2</FONT></HTML>

--------------F75826A794AECD534DC9C383--