Bruce,
        You wrote: "Gerrit, can YOU sell me some of these products."

Yes, I would be able to get sprays and send it to you.

There are more than one way of doing this:

1       If you are in the U.S.A. you would be able to make contact with
KareMor through their website. They will be able then to service your needs.
2       I can supply you directly. Please supply me with address details etc
if this is the route you want to take.  I will forward you a product list,
similar to that on the KareMor website. After that we can discuss the
details of getting the ordered products to you.

(I want to invite each person interested to contact me on my E-mail address
and I will then respond personally.  This will reduce the possibility of a
mail congestion if everyone reacts via the List.)

KareMor has a specific treat for PET LOVERS:  they have special sprays for
cats and dogs, where all the needed nutrients are  sprayed (orally of
course) into your pet's smiling face (mouth actually).  These sprays are
chicken and liver flavoured.

I have to state that my intention is/was not to market something to members
of this list.  I want to kick-start some energetic creative thinking to get
research done in the development of medication in the form of Oral Sprays
for P'sWP.  There will be many advantages if that can be done.

Gerrit Kleynscheldt

Tel:    +27 21 947 8918 (Local 021 947 8918)
Fax:    +27 21 947 1521 (Local 021 947 1521)

Please note the following:
Because e-mail can be altered electronically, the integrity of this
communication cannot be guaranteed.