Dear Gisela--thank you for your post, below. I have tried to translate and
keep your meaning, and hope I did so.
You wrote:

I have followed the correspondence about Ivan's homosexuality. Here in
Germany  they are  still discriminated against also.
But what I read is mean. When helping helpless persons, these  Ethics-
Aposles  their  anger should be exluded. Each human being has a right to
personal dignity and independence. If Ivan is homosexual, then he is.
Why do persons who also may not be faultless assume  a right to judge othe=
persons, to torment them because of  who they are or to absurdly. These
persons belong in court.  Who dictates to us what is normal ? Who knows  ?
*****
Why leaves the people not are the persons so like them?*****
We are not dealing here however with murderers, criminals, Sexual offender=
s or
other. There are however also  women who loves other women,  heterosexuals=
 and
much more. They had to fight certainly enough because their orientation wa=
known.
Why must we fight among ourselves  ? We are ill and we must stick together
against the other people who pester us.

Therefore let these people  live their lives  and live  your own life !

I can=B4t express myself so well in English, but this is what I mean.
Ivan, you must do fight!

Gisela
41/4