Dear Listmembers

I have been reading a booklet giving glowing reports about some health
products.  The author of this booklet is Dr. Gary Fischback of  New
York.  The person I would obtain them from has a financial interest in
promoting the products.  I was wondering if any of the list has tried
them and noticed any benefit in their general health.  PD was mentioned
in the booklet as a disease that could benefit from taking them.

They were as follows
Maritime Pine. (Described as a powerful antioxidant.)
Maritime Pine plus other ingredients.
MSM
Noni
Aloe Vera Juice Concentrate.

Thanks for your help. Ronnie D Wellington New Zealand. [log in to unmask]
67/6.