Barbara Blake-Krebs writes:

> Hi...more on the subject of aspartame (long), sent to me by a local CG.

The Aspartame stuff is male bovine intestinal content.  I searched the
literature several weeks ago when this appeared on another List and
there is *nothing* about aspartame in multiple sclerosis, lupus, PD,
etc.  There are some known side-effects in people who have certain
unusual inborn chemical defects (difficulty metabolizing
phenylalanine, etc.), but the stuff about the physicians'
organizations is just a plain lie.

If anyone is interested in the ASCII file of the MEDLINE output that
I obtained, please e-mail me privately and I will send it as an
attachment.  It is 21K in size.

Best,

Bob

ROBERT A. FINK, M. D., F.A.C.S.
Neurological Surgery
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, CA  94704-2636  USA
Phone:  (510) 849-2555   FAX:  (510) 849-2557

WWW:  <http://www.dovecom.com/rafink/>

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"