> ------=_NextPart_000_0212_01BE3B49.799C7260
>
> I am taking Sinemet, Sinemet CR, Mirapex, clonzepam, and amitriptyline =
> for my PD.  I also take Ultram for an anti-inflammatory, and vicodin for =
> pain.  since I've been on the Mirapex (last 4 weeks), the Sinemet CR is =
> much more effective, but both my hands have been swollen and either numb =
> or VERY painful for the past 3 weeks.  Does anyone know if this could be =
> due to the medication?  I hate to go back to the off/on I had without =
> the Mirapex, but I have to get my hands to "unswell".  Ice, heat, =
> e-stim, or ultrasound have not worked.  Any ideas? Please?
>

> ------=_NextPart_000_0212_01BE3B49.799C7260
>
> <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
> <HTML>
> <HEAD>
>
> <META content=3Dtext/html;charset=3Diso-8859-1 =
> http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
> <META content=3D'"MSHTML 4.72.3110.7"' name=3DGENERATOR>
> </HEAD>
> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
> <DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>I am taking Sinemet, Sinemet CR, =
> Mirapex,=20
> clonzepam, and amitriptyline for my PD.&nbsp; I also take Ultram for an=20
> anti-inflammatory, and vicodin for pain.&nbsp; since I've been on the =
> Mirapex=20
> (last 4 weeks), the Sinemet CR is much more effective, but both my hands =
> have=20
> been swollen and either numb or VERY painful for the past 3 weeks.&nbsp; =
> Does=20
> anyone know if this could be due to the medication?&nbsp; I hate to go =
> back to=20
> the off/on I had without the Mirapex, but I have to get my hands to=20
> &quot;unswell&quot;.&nbsp; Ice, heat, e-stim, or ultrasound have not=20
> worked.&nbsp; Any ideas? Please?</FONT></DIV>
> <DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
>
> ------=_NextPart_000_0212_01BE3B49.799C7260--

I have tried to eliminate the identity of the poster of this message,
but I repost it to again call to the List's attention the fact that
many users are sending HTML attachments.  Those of you who are doing
this probably do not realize what you are doing because your mailer
(probably Outlook) is set to do this by default.

PLEASE, re-set your mailer (Options/Sending) so that you "Send Plain
Text Only".  It is bad enough for a short message like the above;
when the messages are longer, it can take a half-dozen pages of code.

I will not read these messages (after the first one), nor will I be
available to answer them.  I just don't have time to wade through
them.  They are easily eliminated as above.  Please have some
consideration.

Best,

Bob

ROBERT A. FINK, M. D., F.A.C.S.
Neurological Surgery
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, CA  94704-2636  USA
Phone:  (510) 849-2555   FAX:  (510) 849-2557

WWW:  <http://www.dovecom.com/rafink/>

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"