Bravo Dolores and Richard,

Your accomplishments deserve a place in the 1998-1999 PARKINSON HALL
OF ACHIEVEMENTS for SPREADING ENLIGHTEMENT.

You, Richard, for "being the tortoise", gaining strength and knowledge
about yourself and completing the difficult course you set for
yourself, even without having to battle the additional monster, PD.

And you, Dolores, for the focus, clarity and tenacity with which you
pursued the combined evils of ignorance in the ethical question of the
usage of fetal tissue in research and the complacency of the media.
Scoring with the Inquirer was a hell of a two punch (excuse me if I am
using the analogy incorrectly). I don't know the number of letters you
composed, (were they fewer than 50?) but I am sure that you were most
persuasive in your presentation of facts.

It just goes to show you, when you're right, you have might!  Good
luck testifying before the Committee, they have a lot to learn from
you.   We'll see you on TV, or in print - I hope.

To the CURE in 1999!

Margaret Tuchman
Princeton, NJ
B1941/Dx1980

Help us save the horses! Habitat for Horses, Inc.
A lifetime home for abused, endangered horses.
http://www.habitatforhorses.org/