I am so glad that Marty posted his mesaage regarding
the problems he had following his surgeries.  It scares
me to think that I have been advissed to have a shoulder
replacemer due to severe arthritis. I had never had
neveer had "arthritis " mentioned to me before. I
fell one yeaar ago and "separated" my shoouler two
months after a spinal fusion. They were treating
me for a "wound infection" which in February was
diagnosed as staph  infection  and osteomyelitis
of L3 and L4 and collapse of L3 from the osteomyelitis.
They removed the fusion hardware and treated me with
intravenous  antibiotics. There continued to  be
collapse of L4 and then in May I had an extensivvvvve
fusion with cross bars to stabilize my spine not mentioning
what noticing the severity of the osteomyeitis earlier
might have prevented.FOLKS -----TALK ABOUT AANGEEEEEER!!

Winnie Carol Gray