Well, since we seem to be short on topics again,
Let me ask a question.
I remember reading not too long ago on this list
where someone was saying that PERMAX was now
being used for RLS.

I KNOW I could find it in the archives, but I'm on vacation
from the library and don't want to do all that research,
so could someone tell me if they are taking PERMAX for
RLS, how it is working and some of the side effects you have
encountered.

Please reply to me and to the list, because I'm on digest and am
just now beginning to get Jan 8 digests.

Question for Martin K. Bayne,
Martin Dear, are you still working 60 hours straight and then
sleeping 24?
If you are, its a good thing you are young, at my age you'd never
make it.

As Ever,
Marjorie L. Moorefield
just another librarian with PD