Joan, I think the list is gradual coming back to what it was like four years
ago when I joined. I think we had gotten to the point where 80% of the
postings were by 5% of the members and most of those postings were jokes,
redundant "me Too's" and other non PD related subjects. IMHO, to which I am
entitled, I think the mix should be just about the reverse proportions. But
let's not get this whole thing started again, let's let things see if they
won't work out to a compromise where we can all be comfortable and not feel
like we can't make an exception or two every now and then. I say thanks to ALL
for respecting the desires of most of the 1600 +/- want the list to be and not
have to be afraid to post anything within reason.
Bob Chapman 65/4