From: Double 'A' Enterprises <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Medical alert bracelet
Date: Sunday, January 10, 1999 4:15 PM

I'm fixing to begin a very stressful 3 month period assisting youth at
major
stock shows all over the state of TX.  During these shows, because of the
way they are scheduled, I usually end up working 20+hr days.  Does anyone
know where I can order a medical alert bracelet, just in case I have
problems?  Thanks
Bob