As a rather "silent" member of the list, the topic of "Skin cancer & PD"
woke me up! I have had parkinson for over 10 years and am currently
battling reoccurring skin cancer. In '98 I had six basal cell carcinomas
and one tumor removed. The tumor was originally misdiagnosed as a cyst.
By the time it was removed it left me quite a scar on my lip.

My question to the list is -- Is there any published or medical
information on the effect of parkinson's or it's medication on skin
cancer? I suspect there might be. If that is the case I urge anyone with
questionable lesions to see a dermatologist.

Yola Case 48/10