I have noted a number of requests for information or help, from PWPs
who are relatively new to the disease and to the Internet. A few of you
may know me as one who has made a particular study of Sinemet, Madopar
agonists etc. The trouble is, that after a while  I find myself
repeating the same thing over and over, which can get very boring. The
obvious answer was to put what I know about the subject in a booklet
form, which I did, but since I don't have a web site, the next stap was
a bit tricky.  Fortunately, Jerry Finch kindly offered me space on his
web site, and so the only remaining item is to make sure that you folk
out therre are aware of its existence. I am sure that it this is not
the definitive work, but it should answer some questions.

You can find the article, called 'Living with Levodopa' at the
following URL:
               http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/mag.htm
Regards
--