I e-mailed Rachel Simon thanking her for her published interview with pwp,
Richard Pikunis, who has now been contacted to appear at Congressional
hearing involving pd research by Sen Arlen Specter.  Ms. Simon has replied
that she plans to do a follow-up in a week or two and invited me(and I
invite you) to look for the interview online.(I told her in reply to her ?,
did I read interview online...yes).

Actually, I read the interview as it was posted to the list, and I hope the
person who posted the first interview will also post the second one or give
us the URL for the Philly Inquirer for those who have WWW access.

Good luck to Richard Pikunis in DC!!!  Grass roots advocacy is still
working.

Jeanette Fuhr 48/47/44?