This IBID database sounds alot like the one I posted the web site info on a
while back, and no one could get through to it.  Maybe it's become more
"official" now.  Probably, it came under OAM  (Office of Alternative
Medicine) since I first found it.

Oh, by the way, I'll try to bring in a letter, written by Dr. Bernie Siegel
(a well-respected, Harvard trained MD, who is also into alternative
medicine) in response to a recent AMA article against alternative medicine.
I think some of the points he makes would pertinent for those who are
convinced of the lack of (scientific) credibility of anything "alternative".

Wendy Tebay