Hi Gang,
I just received a new publication (16 page 8 1/2 x 11 glossy) called
"Parkinson Post".  This is the Parkinson Foundation of Canada's first
national magazine for Parkinsonians, their families, and their
caregivers.  Are all of the Canadians getting this?  If not you're
missing our own Judith Richards featured in the centrefold!!

I met Barb Mallut, & Barb Patterson, & Kathrynne Holden last year and
I sorta met all of the rest of you in this list but it's nice to see
Al & Judith Richards picture and read Al's caregiver article "Silk
Pyjamas Can Be A Real Problem".

I am told the National Parkinson Foundation also has a glossy
quarterly.  Did this replace the Parkinson Report?

There are roughly 100,000 Parkies in Canada.  If even 10% were to
subscribe that would be 10,000 households.  If they then donated
their copy to their family doctors  waiting room that would increase
the exposure and potential awareness at least ten fold.  Seems like a
good project for Parkinson's Awareness Month - Subscribe and consider
gift subscriptions to appropriate people.

I am going to do this now.

All the best...........Murray